Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Assignment #1

"Creativity lurks in the vision of a slightly skewed perspective" - Caffeine for the Creative Mind (here after: CFTCM)
(I think for the most part I am going to keep this little project in Xanga - but I figured I would post this first one a little more broadly so that anyone that wants to follow along/be a part of it can. We'll see how it goes but please check back and see how things are going.)


I got the above book yesterday and I am going to start using it. It is full of little assignments to get your creativity more in shape. I was thinking of posting all of them.. but it might be better to just pick my favorite one from every week - partly because I know I probably
will miss a day or two and because I don't want to put the entire book online. Go get your own - its a good one!

Yip Yip Hooray for accountability! Please add suggestions/critiques and your own version of the assignment as often as you like.
Hopefully this will inspire more writing in general from me as well. (also if anyone wants to get me a digital drawing tablet I would love you forever :P)

Also, I just finished reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and would highly recommend it to anyone that is "trying to figure out what the heck to do with my life"

Assignment #1: "Pimp out a Red Wagon"


No comments: